Monday, April 21, 2014

New Stitchingpatterns

Hi All,

Oh my oh my, I really have been slack in posting here - doesn't mean I haven't been busy producing new patterns though :)  Hopefully in a few weeks I can present you all with the new 3D Card Embroidery pattern sheets, but in the meantime l want to share my latest new Webshop patterns.

Here is something for the men :)

a684

Something for mothers day :)

a686

A pattern for all the summer weddings :)

a687

And last, but not least.. something for spring :)

a688

These patterns are all available to purchase in my Webshop.

Thank you for stopping by and looking.


5 comments:

  1. Hallo Ann, das sind wieder wunderschöne Vorlagen.
    Tolle Karten hast Du damit gestickt.

    Gruß BAstelfeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu liebe Ann,

    Die Karten sind fantastisch geworden, die "LOVE Karte" ist der totale Hingucker

    Bussi Sonni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Ann,

    wat een mooie kaarten zijn het geworden, leuke patronen.

    Groetjes, Friedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful new patterns Ann, I especially like the last one, a gorgeous flower basket.

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete