Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Winners - Challenge #5

Hi All,

We thank you all for participating in our Blog Challenge.  I asked my husband and daughter to pick 2 numbers each... these are the results :)

The winners of our Stitching Challenge Challenge #5 are...........


Stencil 1 is won by Bren, with this card :)


Stencil 2 is won by Katrin
Stencil 3 is won by Jackie
Stencil 4 is won by Engelchen.

Congratulations to you all.  I will contact you all by email regarding your prize :)

Our prize was a Stitching Stencil for each winner.








6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I am delighted Thank You so much for picking mine. I jumped up and down like an idiot when I saw it. Well done everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners.
    I am sure that you will have a lot of fun with your stitching stencil.
    hugs
    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies on your win. I had to laugh at my vision of craftbren jumping up and down like an idiot when she saw she had won -it is good to know you were so excited.
    Enjoy your stencils ladies and I look forward to seeing the creations you make with them.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete


  4. CONGRATULATIONS Ladies, have fun with your new stancils, i can't wait to see your creations with them.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners!!

    Your creations are really lovely, all of you are worthy winners :)

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Ann, got my prize today, must sit and try it out now.

    ReplyDelete